Monday, July 19, 2010

New Straps


I haven't added any new watches to my collection in some time, but I have purchased some new straps to go with two of my most worn pieces.

I picked up a Hirsch carbon fibre stap with white stitching to replace the steel bracelet on my Vostok N1 Rocket. It's got a nice heft too it and the white stitching compliments the black and white dial. Though not a selling feature for me, the strap is marked as 100m water resistant.

For my Poljot I wanted something a little retro to compliment the Aviator look of the watch. I picked up this nice little strap from RM Nilsen's store on Ebay. It has two snaps for securing the strap to the spring bars, which makes it a good buy for a watch with fixed bars or if you wanted to change it around on easily on other watches.

No comments: